Application for Naturalization Form N-400 第7页:有关您外出旅行情况和您的婚姻历史状况。"Part 9. Time Outside the United States" and "Part 10. Information About Your Marital History"
这一页,linling 林林为您提供三种版本:英文配音英文字幕,英文配音中英字幕,中英配音中英字幕。本视频是英语配音中英字幕。Form N-400第七页主要内容是在关在过去五年时间里外出旅行的情况,以及您个人有婚姻历史状况。希望对您的入籍准备有帮助。美国移民局官方网站:https://www.uscis.gov/
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu7zzL6huZo
公民入籍面試100問答中以下五道題與緬因州關聯:
20. Who is one of your state’s U.S. Senators now?*
誰是您所在州的一位美國參議員?
23. Name your U.S. Representative.
您州的美國眾議員名字。
43. Who is the Governor of your state now?
您所在州的州長是誰?
44. What is the capital of your state?*
您州的首府是什麼?
92. Name one state that borders Canada.
說出與加拿大毗鄰的一個州。
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzaeCddP9JY
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ 更正:"oonclude "应改 conclude (第8-9分钟处)
为方便无法观看视频的网友需要, 将中英内容摘录如下:
商务英语:代理
我想同贵方商谈你们产品的代理问题。
I would like to discuss with of agency for your products.
我们很乐意指定你们成为我方产品在贵国的独家代理。We are pleased to offer you a sole agency for the sale of our products in your country.
对贵方有意指定我们成为贵方产品的独家代理,我们感到很高兴。We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole products.
如果贵方给予我们代理权,我们将不遗余力地为贵方争取利益。If you give us the agency, we should spare no efforts to further your interests.
作为你们的代理,我们将会更加努地推销你们的产品。As your agents, we will make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.
如果你方指定我们作为独家代理,我们将增加我们的销售量。We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.
你方作为我们 的独家经销商是不允许经营销售其他类似的产品的。As our sole distributor, you are not expected to handle the sale of similar products of other origins.
商务英语:还盘
这是我方的最低价格,不能再让了。
This is our rock-bottom price. we can not make further concessions.
我们的还价是很合理的。Our counteroffer is well-founded.
请给我们你们最好的还盘。Please make us the best possible counteroffer.
你方报价与现行市场价格不合。The price you offer is not in line with the prevailing market.
我们不能接受你方的还价。It's impossible for us to entertain your counteroffer.
我方价格与你方还盘之间差距太大。The difference between our price and your counteroffer is too wide.
能不能相互作出让步?How about meeting each other halfway?
我们再一次各让一半吧。Let's meet each other way once more.
如您能接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向你方购买。If you accept our counteroffer, we'll advise our users to buy from you.
买得越多,价格越便宜,这是个惯例。As a rule, the larger the order, the lower the price.
我们要求宽限六天以便做出还价。We ask for indulgence for 6 days to make a counteroffer.
商务英语:订货
我们想定购你方的这种产品。We'd like to order this product of yours.
这种产品有现货吗?Do you have this kind of product in stock?
这种产品的最低订货量是多少?What's the minimum quantity of an order for this product?
你们想定购多少?How many do you want to order?
我们想定购二十吨。We'd like to order 20 tons.
恐怕你们要的数量我
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwT5N1cHhz8