https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ
为方便学习,现将视频中的中英文内容摘录如下:
乘火车:
请问到纽约有特快火车吗?Is there any express train to New York?
8次列车每天几点发车?What time does the No.8 train leave every day?
我们有好多趟去北京的列车,普快,直快,特快和旅游列车。We have many train going to Beijing, fast train, through train, express train and tourist train.
我要软卧,两张下铺。Two lower berths in a cushioned sleeper, please.
请问这列车上有餐厅吗?Is there any dinning car on the train?
出门旅游就要吃得好睡得香。Good meals and a sound sleep guarantee a pleasant journey.
我想我晕车了。I think it's motion sickness.
可能还来得及。Perhaps we will make it.
这列火车在我们这站停留几分钟?How long does this train stay at this station?
请问乘4次列车应该去哪个站台?Which platform is for the No. 4 train?
我们是不是应该在停车着把行李拿下来?Shall we get the luggage down before it stops?
我们马上就到站。We'll be at the station in a minute.
乘公交车。
这是去图书馆的公共汽车吗?It this the bus to the library?
请放在车票盒子里。Just drop it in the box, please
您知不知道2路车隔多久才来一次?Do you know how often the No.2 runs?
这辆巴士途经昂秀街吗?Does this bus go by Onshow Street?
我要坐多少站才到那里呢?
How many stops are there before I get there?
您可以提醒我在昂秀街下车吗?Could you remind me to get off at Onshow Street?
这路车为什么还不来?Why hasn't this bus come yet?
我发现在高峰时间的公交车很拥挤。I see buses are crowded with people in rush hour.
这条线路是不是经常堵车?Are there many traffic jams on this route?
那票价是一样的吗?Do these buses charge the same?
我到图书馆要多少钱车费? How much is the fare to the library?
到图书馆大概要多少时间?How long does it take to get to the library?
这儿有人坐吗?Is this seat taken?
我是应该在这一站下车吗?Should I get off at this stop?
乘地铁。
先生,这是去往中央公园的地铁吗?Sir, is this the right subway to Central Park?
请问这附近有地铁吗?Is there any subway nearby?
离地铁站有多远?How close to the subway is it?
往曼哈顿的车从哪一个站台开出?What platform does the train leave from?
这条线路到中央广场吗?Is this line to Central Square?
咱们得站个有利的位置以便上车。Let's stand in a better position to get on the train.
我该怎样转车呢?How do I change?
我们就在那儿换一号线。We'll transfer to Line 1 there.
我们去售票处买票吧。Let's buy
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRLYzWqaGVc
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ
为方便学习,现将视频内容摘录如下:
情人节对话:
情人节快乐。Happy Valentine's Day.
送你一张情人卡。Hhere is a card for you.
谢谢你给我那么好的礼物。Thanks very much for the wonderful gift.
情人节,记得吗?For valentine, remember?
夫妻之间:
对于世界而言,你是一个人。但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
爱不贵亲密,贵长久。Love me little, love me long.
这张卡片是要让你知道,纵然使时光流逝,我却爱你如初。This card is to let you know that I still love you after all of these years.
从过去到现在,你一直是我唯一真正爱恋的人。You have been and still are my only true valentine.
如同每一个平常的日子,我在这个情人节里所拥的东西就是对你的爱。On this Valentine's Day just like every day, all I have is love for you.
献给我永远的爱人,我将永远属于你。To my ever loving, I am yours forever.
当年娶你,已知人生总有起伏不定的时候,但经历过这一切的甘与苦,你终究是我的爱人。
I know that there would be ups and downs when I married you,but through it all you have always been my Valentine.(视频中的knew应改为know)
十五年已经过去了,我们俩的爱情历久弥坚。After 15 years, our love is even stronger than before.
献给我唯一的爱人,我爱你。To my one and only Valentine: I love you.
你永远在那里等待着我,而我也将永远在那里守候着你。情人节愉快。
You have always been there for me, and I will always be there for you.Happy Valentine's Day,
30年前,我对你一见钟情,到如今对你的感情丝毫未减。I fell in love with you when I first saw you, and I still am after 30 years.
献给我梦中的女孩及我们孩子的母亲:你是我唯一的亲人。To the girl of my dreams and the mother of our child:You are the only Valentine for me.
我将是你的情人,直到地老天荒。I will be your Valentine until the end of time.
决定跟你结婚,是正确的选择,愿你今生今世做我的情人。I made the right choice when I decided to marry you. Be my Valentine forever.
从来没有人像你这样地爱我,我喜欢做你的小情人。No one has ever loved me the way you do.I love being your little Velentine.
我一直不相信有真正的幸福,直到不久以后,我与你邂逅。I didn't think I could ever trust happiness.Then I met you.
我俩的爱,一年比一年更坚定。亲爱的,情人节快乐。Our love grows stronger with every passing year.Happy Valentine's Day, Baby.
情侣之间:
我爱你,不是因为你是
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oQWzwM0kQc
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ
本视频有两三个单词有误,订正如下,给您带来不便深表歉意。
视频中的内容摘录:
上课了:
噢,你快点吧。Oh,you'd better hurry!
要上课了,请你快点。It's nearly time for class.Please hurry up.
我十分钟之内就能吃完早饭的。I'll finish my breakfast in ten minutes.
你准备逃课呀?You want to play truant?
老师点名时,你帮我回答“到”如何?How about saying "yes"for me if the teacher calls the roll?
就要打铃了吗?Will the bell ring soon?
快走,要不然就要迟到了。Hurry up, or we'll be late.
这座位有人坐吗?Is this seat vacant?
他们说这学期的课程很难。People say this term
course is very difficult.
嗨,你预习第二章了吗?Hey,have you previewed Chapter Two?
准备好你的设计方案了吗?Have you prepared your proiect?
老师要求交上去。The teacher will ask for it.
我熬了一整夜仍然没有写完。I stayed up all night but I still couldn't finish it.
可能他们是超人吧,想法与一般人不一样。Maybe they're supermen who think differently than common people.
每次我一上这种课就犯困。Every time I attend this class, I feel very sleepy.
别讲话了,我们开始上课。Stop talking now so that we can start.
大家都到齐了吗?Is verybody here?
大卫请病假了。David has asked for sick leave.
他有紧急的事。He has something urgent to do.
今天谁值日?Who's on duty today?
我可以进来吗?May I come in?
我没有赶上公共汽车。I have missed the bus.
上课参加活动是否打分数呢?Is there a grade for class participation?
课堂问答:
你预习课文了吗?Have you prepared this lesson?
你们完成上节课的作业了吗?Have you finished he exercises for last class?
谁能回忆起上节课我们讲的内容?Who can recall what we've learnt(视频中leamt应改为“learnt”) last time?
能听懂我的话吗?Can you follow me?
对不起,我能问您个问题吗?I'm sorry, may I ask you a question?
您能不能说得稍微慢一点?Would you please(视频中的"pfease"应改为"please") speak a little bit more slowly?
您能再讲一遍吗?Would you please explain it again?
您能给我们提示吗?Would you give us some hints?
你去厕所吗?Would you like to wash your hands?
别打搅我,人家在记笔记呢。Don't bother me,I'm takeing my note.
我声明一下,梵高画的是向日葵。I want to say the painting of Van Gogh's is the Sunflowers.
你回答完全对。Your answers are perfectly all right。
有没有人不同意见?Is there anyone who has any different choice?
那更接近正确答案了。That's more like the correct answer.
你最近取得很大进步
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTko2hPH6gk