https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ
为方便学习,现将视频中的内容摘录如下:
生日聚会对话:
爸,我能办个生日聚会吗?Daddy, may i have a birthday party?
生日快乐。Happy birthday.
这是给你的礼物。Here is a present for you.
我想把这本书送给你。I'd like to present this book to you.
祝你生日快乐,简,长命百岁。Happy birthday, Jane. Many happy returns of the day.
我给你买了一本影集。I bought an album for you .
你送我礼物,真不知道怎样感谢你。I don't know how to thank you for the gift.
你记得我的生日,我真是受宠若惊。I'm flattered you remember.
不如我请你吃晚饭,庆祝生日,好吗?
How about me treating you to a birthday dinner?
约翰,我想邀请你参加我的生日聚会。Jonhn, I'd like to invite you to my birthday party.
生日蛋糕来啦。Here comes the birthday cake.
我必须先许个愿。I must first make a wish.
别告诉我们,否则愿望就实现不了了.But don't tell us or the wish won't come true.
我能再来一块吗?Can I have another piece, please?
简,你不想打开包装吗?Jane, don't you want to open the parcels?
祝福父母亲:
愿您有一个愉快的生日,爸爸。I hope you have a very happy birthday, dad.
祝儿子心目中最好的妈妈生日快乐。Happy birthday to the best mom a son could ever have.
爸爸,祝您生日快乐。Wishing you happiness on your birthday, dad.
妈妈和我要带您到您最喜欢的餐厅吃饭。Mon and I want to take you out to your favorite restaurant.
可惜您过生日时我不能回去。我已寄上一份小礼物。I wish I could be there for your birthday, there is a little gift in the mail.
很抱歉,我无法伴随您一起庆祝生日。献上我的爱以及祝福。I am sorry that I can't be there to celebrate with you. I send my love and good wishes.
在您生日这一天,我献上所有的爱,祝您生日快乐。On this birthday I send all my love to you, happy birthday to you.
夫妻间祝福:
不管怎样表露,也不管时光流逝,我爱你。All ways and always , I love you.
感谢你常年辛勤劳碌,让贺卡带给你倾心的爱慕。For all you do the whole year through, this brings a world of love to you.
我用整个心,祝愿你幸福。Withe all my heart, I'm wishing every happiness for you.
用一颗心所能倾注的全部爱,献给你的生日和每天每日。With all the love a heart can hold on your birthday and very day of the year.
我知道每当明天到来时,我会爱您更深。I know as each new day comes I'll love you even more.
是你带给我生活的晨曦。You're the reason I've found so much joy in my life.
感谢你深深爱我无微不至。I'm gratef
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYWbyNK9ug
US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2019 (OFFICIAL 100 TEST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS).
For the civics test, a USCIS officer will ask you up to 10 questions. To pass, you must answer 6 of those questions correctly. But You will not know in advance which questions the officer will ask. To be prepared, you should study all 100 questions and answers. That’s why we have produced this video which contains all 100 questions.
(*) If you are 65 years old or older and have been a legal permanent resident of the United States for 20 or more years, you
may study just the questions that have been marked with an asterisk.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Website:
https://www.uscis.gov/
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZw3Ysxrhvo
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ 为方便学习,视频内容摘录如下:
等待上菜 边吃边聊 买单 讨论饭菜
等待上菜:
洗手间在哪里?Where is the restroom?
请问洗手液在哪儿?Where is the washing lotion, please?
请给我一些纸巾。Please give me the paper towel.
我们的菜怎么还没有来?Where are our dishes?
我们都要饿死了,能快点吗?We're starving, and would you mind hurrying?
上菜能快点吗?Would you please serve a little quicker?
请给我来杯水好吗?Would you please give me some water?
先生,可以上菜了吗?May I serve your dishes, sir?
边吃边聊:
我们先干杯怎么样?Shall we start with a toast?
干杯! cheers.
为你的生日干杯。To your birthday.
闻着真香。It smells great.
看上去真好吃。It looks delicious .
尝起来不错。It tastes good.
请随便吃。Help yourself, please.
我没点这个菜。I didn't ordder it.
劳驾,你可以给我拿个漏勺吗?Excuse me, could you give me a soup spoon?
这道菜合你的口味吗?Is this to your taste?
肉太肥了。This meat is too fatty.
肉里的盐放太多了。There's too much salt in the meat.
真辣。It's spicy.
我不喜欢这个菜。I don't like this dish.
服务员, 我的鱼不太熟。Waiter, my fish is not cooked enough.
服务员, 请再来一点鱼。Waiter, we'd like some more fish, please.
要不要再来一杯啤酒?Would you like another beer?
再喝一杯吗?Would you like another drink?
你有没有吃过糖醋排骨?Do you ever have sweet & sour spareribs?
听说这里的辣子鸡丁不错。It's said chicken slices with chili is very good here.
我帮你来夹点菜怎么样?Shall I help you to the dish?
我正在节食减肥。I'm on a diet.
我喝得太多了。I had a drop too much.
我吃饱了,I'm full.
买单:
请给我帐单好吗?Could I have the check, please?
请结账。Bill, please.
我来付钱。It's on me.
我请客。Be my guest.
请把我们的帐单分开。Separate bills, please.
我们各付各的吧。Let's go Dutch.
我要付多少钱?How much shall I pay?
你们收支票吗?Do you accept checks?
恐怕账单上有点儿问题。I’m afraid there is a mistake on this bill.
抱歉,我觉得这帐单不对。Excuse me, I don't think the bill is correct.
能开一张收据吗?May I have a receipt, please?
请打包。Could we have a doggie bag?
讨论饭菜:
这家餐馆环境不错。The environment of this restaurant is great.
这里的菜果然不名虚传。The food here deserves its name.
你喜欢吃你的那份沙拉吗?Do you like your salad?
这里的菜式很新颖,且很好吃。The dishes here are quite new, and also very delicious.
这家餐厅没有我预想的那么好�
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaCq0Jxww58
US citizenship test N-400 Page 5: "Part 6. Information About Your Parents (continued)" and "Part 7. Biographic Information"
.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Web:https://www.uscis.gov/
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGqRL6P6vSY